PMP® EXAM PREPARATION: SIMULATION WORKSHOP
The core objective of this workshop is to help the PMP® candidates pass the exam on the first trial.The workshop focuses on the candidates taking numerous short practice exams. Participants will get encouragement and support; learn tips, tricks, and techniques for passing the exam.
- Learn the tips and tricks for passing the PMP®
- Enhance the chance of successfully achieving the PMP® certification on the first attempt.
- Prepare mentally to take and beat the exam
- To know the secrets of passing the exam
- Practice taking many exam questions
Who Should Attend:
- All project personnel, team members, project managers who are involved in projects and managing projects.
- Professionals who want to achieve the globally recognized credential “PMP®” on the first attempt.
- 3 training days.
Overview of Project Management Knowledge Areas comprising:
- Project Integration Management.
- Project Scope Management.
- Project Time Management.
- Project Cost Management.
- Project Quality Management.
- Project Human Resources Management.
- Project Communications Management.
- Project Risk Management.
- Project Procurement Management.
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Exam Hints & Tips
- Practice Exams