NCFE CACHE LEVEL 3 AWARD FOR SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS COORDINATORS IN EARLY YEARS
WHAT DOES THIS QUALIFICATION COVER?
This qualification aims to:
- Explore the roles and responsibilities of the Special Educational Needs Coordinator in an early years setting
- Understand the strategies and techniques for supporting children and their families
- Increase knowledge of SEN codes of practice
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
- Progress to further and higher education
- Develop new practical skills in health and social care
WHO IS IT SUITABLE FOR?
This qualification is suitable for learners who envisage or currently have careers in such areas as healthcare, social work, nursing , counselling early years and teaching.
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Learners must be 16 years old.
HOW IS THIS QUALIFICATION STRUCTURED?
To be awarded the level 3 AWARD for Special Educational Needs Coordinators in Early Years, learners must achieve a pass in the 2 mandatory units.
Course duration: 3 months
The qualification is suitable for those interested in pursuing careers in the following areas:
- Health and Social Care
- Childhood Studies
- Community, Youth & Families
- Social Work
- Early Years
- Primary Teaching