FIDIC Law of Contracts
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
The International Federation of Consulting Engineers (commonly known as FIDIC, acronym for its French name Fédération Internationale Des Ingénieurs- Conseils) is an international standards organization for the consulting engineering & construction best known for the FIDIC family of contract templates.
WHO NEEDS THIS COURSE?
Project managers, Contract managers, Legal advisers, civil Engineers etc.
- The FIDIC suite of Services Agreement
- FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction (Red Book) and Conditions of Contract for Plant and Design Build (Yellow Book)
- Advanced Topics on the FIDIC Red, Yellow and Silver books
- Claims and Dispute Resolution under FIDIC
- Claims, Disputes and Arbitration
Learners will enhance their knowledge of the parties’ liabilities, obligations and rights according to the FIDIC Red Book 1987/1999/2017, Yellow book and Silver book