IATA TRAVEL AND TOURISM CONSULTANT DIPLOMA
Study popular tourism destinations and improve your sales skills to successfully advise your clients on the best travel options. Learn how to customize and construct complex travel itineraries, develop specialized knowledge of travel products and gain the skills to process ticket exchanges and reissues. Improve your sales skills to successfully turn prospect and existing customers into returning customers and learn how to understand how industry regulations affect your travel operations.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Identify and provide advice on popular destination countries
- Advise on modes of transportation, accommodation, and tour products
- Apply IATA resolutions to your travel business and activities
- Prospect new and existing customers and counter sales objections
- Construct complex itineraries and manage changes to ticketed journeys
- Selling techniques and social media marketing
- Fare construction and ticket exchanges/reissuance
- Travel industry laws and regulations
- Niche products including tour customization, luxury & group travel options
- Accommodation products other than hotels
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone who would like to pursue a career in Aviation, Travel and Tourism
- Foundation in Travel and Tourism graduates
- Retail, home-based & niche travel consultants
- Reservations, marketing and sales personnel
- IATA Certified and Experienced Trainers
- Sophisticated class rooms and modern facilities
- Mock Tests and Regular Assessment
- Free CV Writing and Interview Technique Classes