IATA Diplomas and Certifications
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 290 airlines or 82% of total air traffic. IATA supports airline activity and helps formulate industry policy and standards. It is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
AIRLINE RESERVATIONS AND TICKETING
Global Distribution System Fares & Ticketing CourseCERTIFICATE AWARDED
KHDA Certificate is awarded to participants successfully passing the final exam.
Explore and interpret Global Distribution Systems Fares (GDS) by using mileage system pricing.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
- Analyze GDS displays relevant to mileage system pricing
- Identify and price different journey types
- Read, interpret, and apply fare rules
- Check minimum-fare rules in pricing itineraries
- Use GDS to issue tickets for manually-priced reservations
- Introduction to mileage based air fares, analyzing itineraries and retrieving fares from a GDS
- Pricing one-way and circle trip practice exercises
- Limitations on indirect travel, side trips and surface sectors
- Backhauls, circle trips, journeys in different classes of service and alternative fare break points
- Lowest combinations, round-the-world journeys and minimum checks
- Anyone who is interested to begin a career in Airline/Travel Agency Reservations & Ticketing
- Airline fares desk agents
- Travel agents
- Airline ticket agents
- Call center agents