GROUND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
Control and supervise an airline station in a self-handled or outsourced environment.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ?
- Control and supervise an airline station in a self-handled or outsourced environment
- Use Ground Handling and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to suit your station’s handling needs, reduce costs and provide quality service
- Prevent fraud by being knowledgeable about the current methods that fraudsters use to dilute airline revenues
- Implement a Safety and Security Station Management System according to industry standards and recommended practices
- Motivate staff and effectively monitor their performance
- Use and work with the latest edition of the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM) which is included in the course price
- The importance of Operational and Occupational Health and Safety training
- Managing risk and the components of Emergency Response Plans (ERPs)
- The use of SGHA contracts and Service Level Agreements
- Operational standards in the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM)
- The latest trends in passenger/baggage handling and catering
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- Airlines, ground handling and other service providers
- Airport authorities
- Ground operations professionals at a supervisory level
- IATA Certified and Experienced Trainers
- Pass Guarantee
- Sophisticated class rooms and modern facilities
- Mock Tests and Regular Assessment
- Free CV Writing and Interview Technique Classes