CMA (Certiﬁed Management Accountant)
- ♦ CMA Certified Expert Trainers
- ♦ IMA official Course materials from Wiley with online access.
- ♦ Mock Test after every chapter
- ♦ Special focus on the most frequently asked exam questions
- ♦ Support to exam registration
- ♦ Pass Guarantee
- ♦Flexible schedule and payment plans
- ♦ Special batches for Corporates
Who should attend?
CMA is the gold standard for those who are looking for job as a Management Accountant.
Whether you want to enhance the value you bring to your current role or expand your career potential, the CMA will help you set a standard for excellence in your management accounting career. Anyone who look forward for the managerial roles in any profession, CMA will boost their career and professional competency.
The CMA has only 2 exams it is possible to complete your CMA in 6-12 months.
To get your CMA qualification, you must meet the eligibility requirements which include:
- ♦ Passing 2 exams; Part 1 and Part 2
- ♦ Holding a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- ♦ Completing two continuous years of professional experience (This requirement may be completed prior to, during or within seven years of passing the exam).
The CMA Exam : 2 parts covering 12 competencies
Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance, and Analytics
- ♦ 15% External Financial Reporting Decisions
- ♦ 20% Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- ♦ 20% Performance Management
- ♦ 15% Cost Management
- ♦ 15% Internal Controls
- ♦ 15% Technology and Analytics
Part 2: Strategic Financial Management
- ♦ 20% Financial Statement Analysis
- ♦ 20% Corporate Finance
- ♦ 25% Decision Analysis
- ♦ 10% Risk Management
- ♦ 10% Investment Decisions
- ♦ 15% Professional Ethics
♦ A great career guaranteed as a Management Accountant
♦ Understand completely about Planning, budgeting, forecasting, performance management, cost management, strategic planning, professional controls and internal ethics.
You’re ready to invest in your career by earning the CMA. Here are three easy steps to get started:
1. Join IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) and enroll in the CMA program. As an enrolled CMA candidate, you will enjoy all the benefits of IMA membership.
2. Register for the exams. Testing windows are offered in January/February, May/June, and September/October.
3. Prepare to complete your education and work experience requirements.