CAMS ( Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist)
Get the best exam preparation training from
MNR Talent and Skill Development Institute, Dubai
What you can become?
- ♦ Anti-Money Laundering Officers
- ♦ Compliance Officers
- ♦ Government Regulators
- ♦ Law Enforcement/Intelligence Agents
- ♦ Internal & External Auditors
- ♦ Intelligence Officers
- ♦ Risk Management Specialists
- ♦ Attorneys and Certified Public Accountants
- ♦ Investment Advisors
- ♦ Real Estate Compliance Specialists
- ♦ Consultants
- ♦ Banks
- ♦ Credit Unions
- ♦ International Regulatory Bodies
- ♦ Law Enforcement Agencies
- ♦ Securities Firms
- ♦ Money Services Businesses
- ♦ Insurance Companies
- ♦ Consulting Groups
- ♦ Audit Firms
- ♦ Accounting and Law Firms
- ♦ Gaming Organizations
- ♦ Credit, Debit & Pre-Paid Card Companies
- ♦ Real Estate Agencies
- ♦ Jewelry and Precious Metals Dealer
Risks and Methods of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
What is Money Laundering?
- ♦ Three Stages in the Money Laundering Cycle.
- ♦ The Economic and Social Consequences of Money Laundering.
- ♦ AML/CFT Compliance Programs and Individual Accountability.
- ♦ Credit Unions and Building Societies.
- ♦ Non-Bank Financial Institutions
- ♦ Non-Financial Businesses and Professions.
- ♦ Risk Associated with New Payment Products and Services.
- ♦ Corporate Vehicles Used to Facilitate Illicit Finance.
- ♦ Terrorist Financing
- ♦ Use of Hawala and Other Informal Value Transfer Systems.
- ♦ Emerging Risks for Terrorist Financing
International AML/CFT Standards
What you can become?
- ♦ Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
- ♦ FATF Objectives.
- ♦ FATF 40 Recommendations.
- ♦ FATF Members and Observers.
- ♦ Non-Cooperative Countries.
- ♦ The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision.
AML/CFT and KYC Fundamentals, obligations (Regulatory requirementsGlobal, National and Regional).
International Frameworks, best practices by FATF, BASEL, EGMONT EU Directives, etc.
Risk Indicators, Internal Controls
CUSTOMER DUE DILIGENCE
SDD, EDD, Ongoing Monitoring
BENEFICIAL OWERS, PEPs
Identify, Verify, SoW-SoF & Monitor
Red Flags, OFAC, UNSC, EU-UKHM Black List/Watch List, False Positives
SUSPICIOUS TRANSACTION REPORTS (STR, SAR, CTR)
Filing, Reviewing, Data Mining
RECORD KEEPING PROCEDURES
Regular, Ad-hoc reporting
Awareness, refresher, updates
Who are the instructors?
- ♦ CAMS-certified & Experienced Professionals
- ♦ Recognized leaders in the industry